We hope you stay healthy but know that if you need us we are here to care for you twenty-four hours a day.
-Dr. Elizabeth Gordineer
The nursing program at ECH is successful because of the commitment and quality care RN’s and LPN’s and Nursing Assistant’s provide. All are licensed by the State of South Carolina and ACLS certified.
Nursing Department Services
• Acute Care – An acute medical condition requiring over night stay.
• Observation – Up to 23 hours of medical care and observation.
• Swing Bed – Over night stay and skilled care including rehabilitation.
• Respite Care – Providing a brief respite or relief for care givers.
• Private Pay Respite – Patients may reside at EH and pay privately. This is an internal EH designation. Patients provide all medications and supplies.
• Hospice – Hospice groups provide Respite or Acute Care for patients requiring a high level of care.