We hope you stay healthy but know that if you need us we are here to care for you twenty-four hours a day.
-Dr. Elizabeth Gordineer
Hours of Operation: 24 hrs – 7 Days a week
Contact 803-637-1173 to schedule an exam, request a CD Image or to have image reports sent to your referring physician.
The Radiology Department is staffed by qualified individuals with over 25 years of work experience in the field of diagnostic x-ray. All radiographers are registered by the ARRT and graduates of an accredited college. We are equipped with new state of the art equipment for providing services in the following modalities:
1. General Radiography and Fluoroscopy
2. Computed Tomography (CT)
4. Bone Densitometry
5. Mammography is provided on-site by University Hospital’s Mobile Mammography, Augusta, GA
6. MRI- Mobile Service provided by Shared Imaging every Tuesday
1. GE Logiq S8 Ultrasound Unit- uses sound waves to detect abnormalities in the neck, breast, abdomen, pelvis, and superficial structures.
2. GE Brightspeed CT Scanner- uses radiation to image body structures in cross section.
3. GE Prodigy Bone Densitometry- uses radiation to scan the lumbar spine, hip, and forearm for detection of osteoporosis.
4. GE Advantix Legacy Digital Radiographic and Fluoroscopic Unit- uses radiation to image all body structures.
5. GE 1.5 T Excite (EchoSpeed Plus) MR Scanner
6. Konica Minolta Digital Radiographic Unit